Monday, April 19, 2010

LATEST TRANSFER NEWS (1 MONTH OLD)


In one of the most astonishing transfers of the season, Lim Jii Yan, the (ex) VISIONARY midfielder of Losers FC has made a record breaking transfer to Winners FC.

A transfer fee of £80 million and 1 cent was agreed between the 2 clubs, breaking the previous transfer record held by the move for Cristiano Ronaldo from Man U to Real Madrid by 1 cent. The deal was actually agreed more than 1 month ago, but was kept under wraps by both the clubs and player so that the Lim can settle nicely into his new club before his heart-broken fans (if there's any) got wind of the news. The communication barriers between Alpha Tango Land & Singapore has also contributed greatly to this delay.

Jii Yan said, "I'm very pleased that the move has gone through. Its been my life-long dream to move to the Winners FC. I've FINALLY FOUND MY TRUE LOVE!"

No doubt his expressions of strong affection to his new club will please fans of WFC. But he also has kind words for his old club LFC. "LFC was the one that gave me the opportunity to break onto the scene and polish my skills. Without the help of the club, manager, and my mates, I would not be here. I also would like to take this opportunity to encourage my best buddies MC & YYL. I'm sure with more effort & luck, you guys can make it too! Remember, You're not Hopeless!! Just don't find those too high level one [like have to look like AV star or gals who like gals] can already.. All the best!!"


Disclaimer: The above post is mostly true. Any coincidental references ARE NOT COINCIDENTAL AT ALL. YES I'M ACTUALLY REFERRING TO U. NOOB!

Reported by Winner's FC Correspondent -- Bernar Nga

No comments: