Thursday, February 25, 2010

Me & Beijing

Yo my dear frens,

Hope u din miss me cuz i nv miss u all ..... as if
SW lar ask me to blog ...so irritating ... he disturb me for 1 whole wk and i finally ran out of lame excuses.
Ok write a short one !

Beijing is very developed ! not as bad as i assumed it to be. Even had bicycle tracks specially blocked out for cyclists and of cuz I own a cheapskate bike for 40 SGD. What else, limbei also signed up for California fitness club for 200 SGD for 3 mths ... Haha becoming FIT!!

Most memorable experience till date : My Harbin trip
Went for skiing on the very first day upon reaching Harbin. Sux totally for the first 30mins, but after great determination and aptitude, I became a pro skiier ! Wootz! lots of ice sculptures around Harbin too, dazzling to the eyes.

U guys nv webcam me yet lo... but i got wind of the "amazing windscreen crash on your own house gate" incident. Hahahaha, Happy birthday my dear fren ! what a way to start your year with a BANG !

12 pp in a group is really a major headache, lots of incredible politics going around. totally "something out of nothing". Don't worry, I will continue my pursuit of True Love.....


Bird nest stadium at close to sunset




All made of ice "Bing Ma Yong"




Skiing experience at only 40 SGD with a coach



Pictures are limited since I never even bring my camera along, these are taken with my HP and i'm just too lazy to tag other pics here......Happy CNY to LFC~


No comments: